Help Wanted: CTC Classroom Teacher - Building Construction Technology Instructor
THIS POSITION IS TEMPORARY FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR ONLY. EMPLOYEE ON LEAVE OF ABSENCE.
- Must be certified or certifiable in Construction Technology and have a background in Building Construction and/or Building Maintenance.
- Candidate should have a strong working background in the building trades including safety, site layout, masonry and carpentry, cabinetry, electrical and plumbing.
- Will need to obtain the NCCER Teaching Certification in Building Construction Technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required. A contractor’s license would be a plus, but is also not a requirement.
- Must hold CDL or be willing to obtain a CDL within the first six months of employment. This training can be obtained via the CCPS Transportation Department. State CDL testing fees may be reimbursed by CCPS.
- Candidate can be certified to teach through the CCPS non-degreed Vocational hiring process with six or more years in the building construction industry.
Click here for more information: https://charlotteschools.ted.peopleadmin.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=469
Find a professional quickly / easily.
Become a part of the CDBIA family
Register for an upcoming event online.