Construction Superintendent/Punch Out
Growing Charlotte County, FL Certified Building Contractor is seeking an experienced single family residential Construction Superintendent, with the ability to perform numerous obligations for transporting materials, jobsite cleanup, punch out and warranty items associated with all ongoing projects. The individual is responsible to coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all sub-contractors. The daily direction and coordination of the Project by the individual ensures that the work is carried out safely, correctly, within budget and on schedule ensuring adherence to plans, specifications and residential standards. Meeting or exceeding the clients expectation at all times during the project is extremely important. Employee must establish effective team relationships with the subcontractors and office administration. Increased responsibilities and opportunities available upon establishing a proven work record.
* Must have strong people skills, along with good verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have high degree of integrity and trust.
* Must be dependable, well-organized, outgoing and energetic.
* Ability to read and comprehend architectural plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
* Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and recognize and address work related issues as they occur.
* Ability to resolve conflict effectively in a prompt and fair manner.
* Must have a clean driving record and be drug-free.
To apply, e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BUILDING UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY
Find a professional quickly / easily.
Become a part of the CDBIA family
Register for an upcoming event online.